“It was a great opportunity to share my knowledge and interact with DJAME students. The staff is very cooperative and students are very enthusiastic to learn and grow. All the best”- Mr Bharatkumar Mewada, Former Training Head – Piramal Glass, Former DGM (HR) – Mahindra & Mahindra
“I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to connect with students and faculty members and share with them the importance of self-regulation in advertising. This further helps us work better and serve better. It was an absolutely delightful experience, and I would not shy away from saying one of the most engaged audiences that I have seen”-
Dr.Saheli Sinha, General Manager – Complaints and Resolutions, The Advertising Standards Council of India, Mumbai
“It’s a privilege to visit DJAME. The efforts which are created to give exposure to young leaders are commendable. I see this Institution, with these efforts, will grow as a big tree for the future. My best wishes”-
Mr V Harish, Assistant Executive Director, Dalmia Bharat Group, Chennai
“Excellent facility and Great environment for education. Active participation with great questions from every student. Thank you so much for the opportunity”
– Dr G M Ramachandran, Director – Operations, Propel Industries Pvt. Limited, Coimbatore
“Active and enterprising lot of young students. It was a pleasure to interact with them and listen to their ideas bubbling and freshly brewed! Thank you for the fruitful event!”
– Prof Archana Anantharaman, DJ Academy of Design, Coimbatore
“It’s always a pleasure interacting with management students on Life Insurance Challenges. Being an alumni, it’s a privilege to be a part of the session. The participation of the students was commendable which shows their knowledge in the Financial Services & Life Insurance Industry. Wishing the outgoing final year MBA students a great career ahead! Looking forward to further collaboration. Thanks”
– Mr M Vasudevan, Associate Regional Manager, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, Chennai.
“Excellent facilities, good environment and learning atmosphere. Active participation from the faculty and students. Organising programs like ‘Corporate Connect’ will help the Institute to grow further”
-Mr Premkumar Manavazhi, Leadership Thought Consultant, Former Regional Lean Advisor – India & South East Asia, Caterpillar Inc.,
“The students were very inquisitive, and extremely disciplined – a slightly rare combination. I have thoroughly enjoyed the interaction with them, as I found them to have done the proper groundwork on the subject before the session. I eagerly look forward to having such interactive sessions with the Students of DJAME in the future. Wishing them a bright career ahead”
-Mr J Ilamparithi, Country Head – Foreign Exchange, Thomas Cook Lanka Pvt. Ltd., Sri Lanka
“Impressed with the active participation of the students and faculty. A vibrant campus, very well maintained. Very inspiring. Wishing the very best! Thank you for the opportunity and great experience”
– Sri R.Venkatanarayanan, President – HR, IT, and CSR, Rane Group, Chennai
“It’s been a pleasure interacting with Students and Professors. Session was indeed lively with the intelligent questions asked. Thanks for such a patient responsive crowd. Looking forward to meeting you in person”
– Mr Kumaran Chandrasekaran, Fund Manager – AIF Credit, Sundaram Alternate Assets Limited, Chennai
“Thank you so much for the opportunity and for giving me a chance to touch the lives of about 60 participants. Grateful for having me in your trust. I enjoyed the session and the questions asked. Would love to get associated more frequently with you and your organization.”
– Mr. Nandakumar Gopalan, Magical Mind Healer, Wellness Mentor Consulting, Chennai.
“The session was wonderful with all future leaders at DJAME. Overall, it was a good experience”
– Mr V Shankar, Head – Digital Marketing, Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, Coimbatore.
“Thank you for the opportunity. I liked the questions asked and the level of interaction”
– Mr Kevin C Mathew, Sr. Business Consultant, Ernst & Young, Chennai.
“Firstly thank you for having me address the wonderful bunch of students. It’s always a pleasure to connect with the student community and understand their perspectives. Personally I think the Corporate Connect program is a fine initiative from the institution as it will give the students also the opportunity to understand real corporate challenges. Wishing you and the students the very best!”
– Mr Nandagopal Nair, VP & Head – Brand & Communications, V-Guard Industries Limited, Kochi.
“It was very nice interacting with you and your students today. I could see an enthusiastic participation from the students which was evident from their interesting and relevant questions. Overall, the program has been well organised and I find this initiative to be a very meaningful one for the students. Best wishes for all success to CXO Connect series”
– Rtn N Janakiram Raju, Former Chairman and Managing Director, BASF Bangladesh Limited.
“Thank you for the opportunity. It is great to interact with students and aspiring entrepreneurs. I enjoyed those witty and thought-provoking questions. The event was well organised”
– Dr Selvaraaju Murugesan, Data Strategist, Kovai.co, Coimbatore
“I was honoured to have been invited by Dr A G V Narayanan to address his students at the DJ ACADEMY FOR MANAGERIAL EXCELLENCE. So many of the questions posed to me (which language offers the most freedom, for example) gave me a chance to reflect and respond.”
– Dr Srividya Sivakumar, Teacher, Poet, Speaker, Coimbatore
“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak with your students. I enjoyed the discussion thoroughly. And I hope that students will carry along some words of wisdom from this session, as and when they start their own entrepreneurial journey.”
– Ms Prapti Banerjee, Founder & Director, Eueco Technology & Services Pvt. Ltd, Nagpur.
“Handled a session on ‘Resume Building and Email Etiquettes’ to a batch of interactive and enthusiastic MBA students at DJAME!”
– Prof Sukanya Raghunathan, Faculty – Management, Head-Personality Enhancement Program, IFIM Law School, Bengaluru.
“Thank you. The session was interesting and interactive.”
– Ms Smitha Narayanan, Former Marketing Head, Wipro Consumer Care, Middle East.
“It was a pleasure to speak to the bright young minds at DJAME. The inquisitiveness of the students and their eagerness to learn more was very evident and praiseworthy. I also appreciate the way in which the entire process was handled by your faculty Prof Sreeraman. The Q&A session was noteworthy and the deliberations were superlative. I enjoyed delivering the lecture to the young and ignited minds!”
– Mr Balaji Prakash, Sr. Vice President & Head – Sales & Marketing, E.I.D-Parry (India) Limited, Chennai
“It was an interactive and quite an engaging session. Very happy to know the awareness level of students on the latest trends. Appreciate the Management in taking very good initiatives like the CXO Connect. Wish you all the best.”
– Mr Praveen Kumar, Director, Grant Thornton India LLP, Chennai
“Was a pleasure to be at this institution. Can see a well maintained campus with passionate staff. Best wishes for a great future.”.
– Mr. Ranganath N.K, Managing Director, Grundfos Pumps India Pvt. Ltd.
“Excellent session with receptive and interactive audience. Really enjoyed sharing knowledge. Good Campus”
-Mr G Sivakumar, Former Chief Financial Officer, Craftsman Automation Limited, Coimbatore
“Nice Programs to benefit students. DJAME is consistently forging ahead”
– Mr Krishna Kumar, CEO, Akarsh Advertising Consultants, Coimbatore
“Happy for the opportunity to share ideas and interact with enthusiastic students”
– Mr Pratap Singh, Head-Marketing, Elgi Ultra Limited, Coimbatore
“Excellent Campus. Well arranged Panel Discussion. It is a pleasure to be a part of the Panel”
– Mr K Rajesh Nair, DGM-Marketing, Malayala Manorama Co. Limited, Coimbatore
“Very enthusiastic students with a lot of interesting questions. Wish them the very best”
– Dr Senthil Kumar, Universiti Malaysia Pahang
“Interesting session with the faculty and students. The response was quite overwhelming and interactive. Very glad to come and share my views with DJAME”
– Dr Muhammad Ashraf Bin Fauri, Universiti Malaysia Pahang
“Very interactive students. Raised various practical questions. Good! Keep it up!”.
– Dr P Saravanan, Professor – Finance & Accounting, Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli.
“Very energising. Highly enthused by the levels of participation by the students. Keep the energy going”.
– Mr K Ramakrishnan, Managing Director – South Asia, Worldpanel Division, Kantar, Mumbai
“It is a great Institution with good faculty, students and best infrastructure amidst beautiful greenery. We wish a good growth and greater heights.”
– Sri Pon Muthuvelappan, Sr. VP-HR, Sakthi Sugars
“It was a great experience being a part of DJ Academy. Enthusiastic set of students and faculty members, great infrastructure. It’s our pleasure to be associated with the Institute through NIPM Students Chapter.”
– Sri Y E Sridhar, Talent Management Lead, Cognizant
“Interesting & rejuvenating platform for mutual learning and sharing. Synergy of Faculty and Students is highly visible. Students show spark & energy. Best wishes”
– Sri Srinivas Sastri, CHRO, Sakthi Group.
“It was a very enjoyable session and the students were very responsive. Thank you for the opportunity.”
– Mr Lokesh Karunakaran, Management Consultant, Bangalore
“Committed & Passionate faculty. Energetic students, good participation from all the students.Best wishes to the DJA Team for attracting more students in the years to come.”
– Mr Venkatesh Natarajan, Mentor, VeiBa Consultancy, Chennai
“One of the best bunch of students, who were quite interactive. Very impressed with their knowledge of the current happening”
– Sri Ram Vangal, Business Head, MINAFES Consulting Private Limited, Chennai
“Excellent students interaction and very good day of discussion on credit rating. Student are well prepared for the session in this beautiful campus.”
– Sri L Fril Kumar, Assistant Vice President, CARE Ratings Limited, Coimbatore
“Very happy to be here. I am taken in by the sincerity for the cause of education. I would be delighted to play a small part of your growth story.”
– Sri K Ramakrishnan, Country Head, Kantar World Panel, South Asia
“Enjoyed the discussions which was lively & intensive. Good to know the great work done & the vision. Pray that you do it better. My best wishes….”
– Prof. Suresh Paul Antony, Indian Institute of Management, Trichy
“Excellent interaction, looking forward to be back to meet the students”
– Sri R Siddharthan, MD – Financial Services Asean Accenture Consulting, Chennai
“Inspiring day. Very engaging conversations today. Big bold plans. Time to execute the programme & realize own goals. Best wishes…”
– Sri K Ramesh, General Manager, Hindustan Unilever, Bangalore
“Great to be here amidst enthusiastic students. Amazed by the campus and sincere faculty. Wishing the students all the best!”
– Sri L R Shivakumar, Sr. Vice President – Merchandising, Walmart India, Gurgaon.
“Good grasping capability of the students; questions were to the point & clear which I liked very much. Students are very enthusiastic & willing to learn. Basic understanding of the subjects taught seems very good. I wish them a lot of success in their career”
– Sri Sushanta Pattnaik, CEO, Lakshmi Ring Travellers (Coimbatore) Limited, Coimbatore
“I am delighted to visit the Academy. Great ambitions and very sensible plans in the making for the future; and with the quality of talent at the Academy and the support of the promoters, I have every confidence DJAME will find its place amongst the great Management Institutions of the world!”
– Dr Mukund Rajan, Former Chief Ethics Officer & Brand Custodian, Tata Group, Mumbai
“Great Institute. Great Students. Enjoyed the interaction. Thanks for the opportunity. Best wishes!”
– Sri R Mahalingam, Airport Director, Airports Authority of India, Coimbatore International Airport, Coimbatore
“Very knowledgeable students & faculty. Superb interaction. All the best to the students!”
– Sri M Rasappan, DGM-HRD, Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, Coimbatore
“Fantastic Session. Interactive students. Audience added more value”
– Sri C R Shiv Kumaran, Company Secretary, Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, Coimbatore
“Good cultured students. Institute has good reputation in Coimbatore Region. I wish it becomes No.1 in this region or within 10 ranks in India”
– Sri C Palani, Group Head – HR, Lakshmi Electrical Control Systems Limited, Coimbatore
“Very interesting & interactive session. Moderator did her part well. Nice to see other college students participation. Congratulate the Management for this Industry, Academic & Students interaction which is the need of the hour” – Sri C B Chandrasekar, Chief Financial Officer, Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, Coimbatore“It was very nice to be associated. The initiative for the seminar was good and program was well coordinated & organised” – Sri S A Gopalakrishnan, Director-Finance, Pricol Corporate Services, Coimbatore“It was very nice to be here today and an excellent interactive session. I would like to place my sincere appreciation and wishes to the Management, Faculty Members and Students” – Sri K Ravi, Sr.Vice President – Finance, Roots Group of Companies, Coimbatore
“Good Initiative. Nice arrangements. Students concentration during the session was Good. They interacted well. Nice hospitality as well” – Sri N Raceendran, Chief Information Officer, Sakthi Finance Limited / ABT Foods Limited, Coimbatore
“Good Experience and attentive audience. Each one looked having aspirations to grow in their lives but certainly expects a hand holding with trust and acceptance” – Sri T V Suryanarayanan, Head-HR, S P Apparels Limited, Coimbatore
“It was a great opportunity to interact with the D J Academy MBA students. I wish the Institution all the best in the future for its growth” – Sri Ashwin Chandran, Chairman & Managing Director, Precot Meridian Limited, Coimbatore
“Good Place. Seek association on lasting basis” – Dr L Jayarangan, Start-Up Consultant, Coimbatore – 6th October 2018
“Wonderful experience with very interactive students” – Sri V Senthil Kumar, Managing Director, Propel Industries Pvt. Limited, Coimbatore – 28th September 2018
“Diverse mix of students. It was an interactive session with good knowledge sharing experience” – Sri R Dilip Kumar, Senior Manager – IT, Lakshmi Machine Works Limited, Coimbatore – 22nd September 2018
“Had a very engaging interaction with the energetic team of our Institute comprising of students, teachers and staff. The impeccability of the campus is very impressive and look forward to more engagement and collaboration with this great Institute with vision” – Dr Arunaagiri Mudaaliar, Chairman & Chief Mentor, E Cube India (Pvt) Limited, Mumbai – 19th September 2018
“Good Ambiance & Hospitality. The engagement of the students is noteworthy. Enjoyed the session as it was interactive. Prayers and wishes for future endeavours” – Sri Biju Velayudhan, Director – Operations, GKNMH, Coimbatore – 29th August 2018
“I am impressed with the students’ enthusiasm and active participation. Most of them have good creative bent of mind which can be nurtured further. I wish the best for DJAME” – Prof S Balaram, Dean, D J Academy of Design, Coimbatore – 23rd August 2018
“A very privileged experience to be at DJAME. You have a unique environment of business and design and industry which you must leverage on. Thanks to the Management and Leadership at DJAME” – Prof V Mohan Chandra, Dean – Business Design & Innovation, Prin.L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Bengaluru – 12th August 2018