PhD – Human Resource (2019)
Qualified UGC-NET 2006 December
MBA, Department of Management Studies, Sankara College of Science and Commerce, 2004.
B.E (ECE), Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, 2002.
Associate Professor, D J Academy for Managerial Excellence, Coimbatore (Since July 2019 to till date)
Assistant Professor, D J Academy for Managerial Excellence, Coimbatore (Since July 2008 to June 2019)
Assistant Professor, Maharaja Engineering College, Coimbatore (August 2006- June 2008)
- P (2019) “A study on Implementation of Real-TimeProduction Monitoring System for Shop Floor Performance and its impact on Efficiency” in ITIHAS The Journal of Indian Management : ISSN Number – 2249-7803 (P), ISSN Number – 2456- 7302(O), October – December 2019, page no.63-73.
- P (2019) “A Study On Minimising Rejection In A Model Grinding Cell” in “International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD); ISSN (Online): 2249-8001; ISSN (Print): 2249-6890; Impact Factor(JCC) (2019): 8.8746; Index Copernicus Value (ICV) – (2016): 60.6; Naas Rating: 3.11; Vol – 9, Issue – 6; Edition: Dec-2019 ” (Scopus Indexed Journal, UGC CARE LIST- A).
- P (2019) “Business leadership in a VUCA world: case study of Nokia and Kodak” in the International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews ,Volume 6 Special Issue Conference 2019, E ISSN 2348-1269, Print ISSN 2349-5138, Impact Factor 5.75.
- P (2019) Impact of Industry 4.0 on Supply Chain Management with respect to a Manufacturing Company in Coimbatore City in Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research, ISSN: 2278-4853. Vol 8, Spl Issue 5, May 2019. Impact Factor: SJIF 2018 = 6.053
- P (2019) Will Adidas Run Up to Number 1 Spot with their Speed Factories? in Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research, ISSN: 2278-4853. Vol 8, Spl Issue 5, May 2019. Impact Factor: SJIF 2018 = 6.053
- P(2018) A study on implementation of poka– yoke technique in improving the operational performance by reducing the rejection rate in the assembly line in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 119 No. 17 2018, 2177-2191 ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version).
- P (2018) Impact of Shared Leadership on Cross Functional Team Effectiveness with respect to manufacturing companies in Journal of Management Research. Vol. 18, No. 1, January-March 2018, pp. 44-55 (ADBC – C Rated Journal)
- P (2016) a qualitative study on workplace stress in staff augmenting & consulting firms in Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Research Review. ISSN No 2320-9704 Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2016, Pg No: 66-79.
- P (2015) Building Cross functional teams using various internal factors: Impact on effective functioning of team members in Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Management. ISSN No. 2350-0859, Volume II, Issue 12, December 2015.
- P (2015) “Empirical study on Training needs identification in a casting company”. In European Journal of Commerce and Management Research. ISSN no: 2051-8080, Issue 1, 2015. Pg no: 131-137.
- P (2014) Study on evaluation of employee training and development in pump manufacturing organization in Journal of Management and Science. ISSN No. 2249-1260, Issue 14, Volume 4. 2014, Pg No. 68-78.
- P (2014) A Study on Performance effect of the Balanced Scorecard Practices”. An Empirical Study in International Journal of Business Intelligence and Innovations. ISSN No: 23484705, September 2014, Volume 1. Pg No. 27-30.
- P (2013) An empirical study on Impact of employee’s perception towards performance management system on employee motivation and job commitment in International Academic Research Journal of Business and Management. ISSN No: 2227-1287, Pg No: 20-34, Volume No. 2 Issue No.7 December 2013.
- P (2020), “A study on Brick Manufacturing Lead Time Reduction using Lean Tools at Salem” in the 3rd International Conference on Operations Management(ICOM-2020) organized by IBS Hyderabad on 20th & 21st November, 2020.
- P (2020), “Mediating Role of Leadership Styles on the Relationship between Employee Empowerment and TQM” in the 7th International HR Conference 2020 at K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai on 31 January, 2020.
- P (2019), Business Leadership in a VUCA world: Case study of Nokia and Kodak in the National Conference 2019 on Management, Technology & Innovation in the VUCA world – “Role in value creation” held at New Horizon College during March 2019.
- P (2019), Will Addidas run up to No: 1 spot with their speed factories? in the International Conference – Industry 4.0: Developing Sustainable Competitive Strategies held at GRG School of Management Studies during March 2019.
- P (2019), Impact of Industry 4.0 on supply chain management with respect to certain manufacturing companies in and around Coimbatore city in the International Conference – Industry 4.0: Developing Sustainable Competitive Strategies held at GRG School of Management Studies during March 2019.
- P (2019), implementation of real–time production monitoring system for shop floor performance and its impact on efficiency in the I-STEM – 2nd International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management held at KCT Business School, Coimbatore during February 2019
- P (2019), Application of Pareto Analysis and Cause-and-Effect Diagram (CED) for Minimizing Rejection in model grinding cell in the I-STEM – 2nd International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management held at KCT Business School, Coimbatore during February 2019.
- P (2018), A study on implementation of poke-yoke technique in improving the operational performance by reducing the rejection rate in the assembly line I-STEM – 1st International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management held at KCT Business School, Coimbatore during June 2018.
- P (2017), Human Resource Accounting based on Lev & Schwartz Model in a machinery manufacturing company in 6th International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the Workplace held at SDMIMD, Mysuru during December 2017.
- P (2017), Impact of communication strategies in the deployment of TQM philosophy in International Conference on Marketing in Asia Pacific region: Issues and Challenges at GRD Institute of Management.
- P (2017), Achieving Resource Levelling and smoothing by using single flow process and time study in the 2nd International Conference on Management Research- Contemporary Perspectives at ICBM – School of Business Excellence, Bangalore during October 2017.
- P (2017), Employee perception towards workplace. Presented paper in the 2ndInternational Conference on SISOMETS in GE 17 at Selvam College of Technology, Salem on February 17.
- P (2017), Study on Job Satisfaction. Presented paper in the International Conference at ISME, Bangalore on February 11.
- P (2015), A study on impact of various factors on perceived performance of CFT in manufacturing firm. Presented paper in 2 day conference VALEDU 2015 at Dayalbagh Educational Institute on October 30-31.
- P (2015), Empirical study on Training Need Identification in a casting company. Presented paper in National Conference on “Managing Turbulence in Business” at Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on 21st
- P (2014), Performance effect of Balanced Scorecard practices. Presented paper in 6thInternational Conference on “Transition from Inertia to Implementation –I4 at Adaikalamatha Institute of Management and Research on September 13.
- P (2014), Evaluation of employee training and development in pump manufacturing organization. Presented Paper in National Conference at DJAME on March 21.
- P (2014), Impact of Poka Yoke implementation in improving operational performance and reducing the rejection rate in assembly line. Presented Paper in the National Seminar at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College on March 14.
- P (2013), Impact of Employee’s perception towards performance management system on employee motivation and job commitment. Presented paper in II International Conference at Cambridge Institute of Technology on December 20-21st.
- P (2013), The influence of talent management initiatives and strategies in the current scenario for sustainable competitive advantage: a conceptual study. Presented paper in the International Conference held on 25th-26th July, 2013.
- P (2013), The impact of training need assessment for changes in employee knowledge, attitude, skills and behavior. Presented paper in the National Seminar on Change Management at Rathinam Institute of Management, Coimbatore on 22ndJune 2013.
- P (2013), Managing Attrition in Indian BPO Industry. Presented paper in the one day national conference on “Innovative Business Practices in Technological Era” at Hindusthan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on 3rdMay, 2013.
- P (2013), Role of MSMEs in Economic Development of India. Presented paper in the one day national conference on “Impact of FDI, FOREX and Foreign Trade on the Indian Economy” at Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science, Udumalpet on 9thMarch, 2013.
- P (2011), Effective Performance Management: Linkage of HRM to Performance Management. Presented paper in the one day national conference on “Emerging Trends in Global Business” at RVS Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore on 10thSeptember, 2011.
- P (2010), Role of Women Entrepreneurs in SMEs. Presented paper in the National Conference on “Role of SMEs in India’s Economic Prosperity” at Sri Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology, Chennai on November 10th, 2010.
- P (2010), Emotional Intelligence and Success in Work place. Presented paper in the National Conference on Business Strategies for Sustainable Growth at Karpagam College of Engineering on 29thOctober, 2010
- P (2010), Innovation as a Strategy for Value Creation. Presented paper in the third National Conference on Strategic Management at RVS Institute of Management Studies on 19thFebruary, 2010.
- P (2010), Supply Chain Management with E- Business – An Overview. Presented paper in the 4thInternational Conference on Management Research ”Athenaeum 2010” at Bharathidasan Institute of Management on 13th & 14th February, 2010.
- P (2009), Quality Enhancement. Presented paper in the National Conference on “Management Avant- Garde” at Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College on 20thMarch, 2009.
- P (2008), Investing in R&D and Technology – A Factor Analytic Approach of creating and sustaining Competitive Advantage. Presented paper in the AICTE sponsored National Seminar on “Technology Integration – Problems and Prospects for Small and Medium Industry/Business” at GR Damodaran Academy of Management on 23rd & 24th January, 2008.
Guest Lectures Delivered
Delivered Guest Lecture on Statistics for Management for MBA students at AJK Institute of Management on 23.11.2018 & 17.12.2018
Management Development Programs conducted
- Goal setting
- Communication Skills
- Personal Branding
- Written communication
- Emotional Intelligence
Dr.P.Sangeetha is Associate Professor – Operations and HR at D J Academy for Managerial Excellence since 2008. She is a UGC NET qualified teacher with a deep passion and commitment towards teaching. Her domain area of research is into cross-functional team effectiveness. She has over 15 years of academic experience. Her areas of interest include operations management, performance management and quantitative methods. She has published many research papers in National & International Journals and has presented more than 20 papers in various International and National conferences. Also she has participated in more than 30 faculty development programmes. She has organized various FDPs and Conferences. She has acted as resource person for various MDPs organized at various institutes. She has a passion for teaching and strives for all-round development of students.