Ph.D, Bharathiar University, 2020
MPhil, Madurai Kamaraj University 2007
MBA, GRG School of Management Studies, 2000
Assistant Professor, DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence (2007-till date)
Assistant Professor, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College (2002-2007)
Executive In charge Correspondence & Accounts, Abinaya Export Corporation (2000-2002)
Book & Book Chapter
Johnsi.S (2016) A comparative analysis of the investment avenues, Personal Financial Management.
- “Will Adidas run upto Number 1 spot with their speed factories?” Asian Journal of Multi dimensional research-, ISSN: 2278-4853. , Vol 8, Spl Issue 5, May 2019, pp 109-114.
- “A study on the exchange rate fluctuations and its impact on the financial performance at J.K.Fenner India Ltd” IRJMSH , ISSN 2348 – 9359, Vol 10 ,Issue 4, 2019, pp 106-118
- “Impact of Personality and Emotional Intelligence on Investor behaviour” SDMIMD Journal of Management -, ISSN: 0976-0652, Vol 10, Issue 1, March 2019, pp 21-29.
- “Impact of risk perception on investor behaviour and the moderating role of personality traits using logistic regression”, IJBMI, ISSN (Print): 2319 – 801X, Volume 8 Issue 05 Series. 1 ,May 2019 , pp 05-11
- A study on the effect of Macro Economic Variables on the Indian Stock Market., Journal of Management & Science
- Brinda & Johnsi.S, Environmental & Social Forces In Multi-disciplinary research., Journal of Contemporary Research PSG-IM
- “Effects of Demonetisation on the Indian Stock Market” in the book titled Demonetisation effects on Indian Financial System published by Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College Pollachi with ISBN : 978-81-92361-08-7
- ‘A Comparative Analysis of the Investment Avenues’ in Personal Finance Management Conference at Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi.
- “Demographic and Personality Clusters as predictors of Investment Decisions” at the National Conference on Metamorphosis of Modern Management and Research (3MR-2020) at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathayamangalam, on 6th March, 2020.
- “Efficacy of predicting Major Global stock market Indices using Artificial Neural Net” at the National Conference on Metamorphosis of Modern Management and Research (3MR-2020) at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathayamangalam, on 6th March, 2020.
- “Logistic regression of demographic factors and personality traits as predictors of Investment Decisions” at the National Conference on “Business Innovation and Sustainablity- Building the organisations for the Future” at PSGR Krishnammal College for Women on 7th February, 2020.
- “Financial Forensics of NBFC’s Using Artificial Neural Network – Evidence from India” at an International Conference on Economics and Finance (ICEF II-2019) organised by SVKM NMIM’s Bangalore on 14.12.19.
- “Will Adidas run upto Number 1 spot with their speed factories?” at GRG School of Management Studies, March 8-9, 2019.
- “A study in the exchange rate fluctuations and its impact on the financial performance at J.K.Fenner India Ltd” at Hindustan College of Arts & Science on 01.03.2019.
- “Impact of personality & EI on Investor Behaviour” in the International conference on Emerging trends in Finance Accounting and Banking held at SDMIMD, Mysuru on 07.09.18 and 08.09.18.
- A Comparative Analysis of the Investment Avenues’ in Personal Finance Management Conference at Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Pollachi 0n 26.02.2016.
- “Impact of demonetization on the stock Market”, Indian Financial System, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Feb 2, 2017.
- “A Comparative Analysis of the Investment Avenues”,Personal Finance Management, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College, Feb 26, 2016.
- “Impact of FDI, Forex and Foreign Trade on the Indian Economy”, Vidyasagar College of Arts & Science, March 9 2013.
- “Behavioural impact on stock price” Business Research -2012, PSG Institute of Management on 23rd & 24th November, 2012.
- “Relation of stock prices to dividend announcements and market efficiency in BSE” Advanced Management Concepts., RVS Faculty of Management Coimbatore, Dec 15, 2011.
- “Technical Indicators”, SNS College of Technology, Sep 17, 2010.
- “The impact of dividend announcement on stock prices”, PSG International Conference, Jan 04 & 05, 2010.
- “Social & Environmental Factors on Multidisciplinary Research”, Business Research 2007, PSG-IM November 2007.
- “Banc Assurance”, Impact of Globalisation on Insurance Sector, NGM college, Mar 30 & 31 2007.
- “Financial Services and its contribution to GDP”, Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College 2007.
- “Public Relations” Adaikalamatha Institute of Management Sep 21st & 22, 2006.
Faculty Development Programme
- “Enablers of E –Teaching & E- Learning” between March 6-8, 2019 at Avinashilingam Institute, Coimbatore.
- “Computerized Accounting Using Tally_ERP9” organized by Tally Education Pvt. Ltd. & School of Commerce Bharathiar University on 08.01. 2016.
- “Multivariate Analysis using SPSS AMOS” on 30 & 31 October 2015 organized by Dept. of Management Studies, Kongu Engineering College, Erode
- Computerized Accounting Using Tally_ERP9 by Tally Education Pvt. Ltd. &School of Commerce Bharathiar University on Jan 8, 2016.
- Multivariate Analysis using SPSS AMOS, Kongu Engineering College, Erode October 30 & 31, 2015.
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, KCT Business School, Nov 11 2013.
- Financial Modelling using Excel in Financial Management, PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore, April 19 & 20, 2013.
- NCFM in capital, Bharathiar University & National Stock Exchange market, September 3 &4, 2010
- International Financial Reporting Standards- A Road Map for Future, GRG School of Management Studies, Coimbatore, December 8, 2010.
- Strategic Management, IIM- Bengaluru, December 26-31, 2010.
- Equity, Futures & Options, NSE, April 4th& 5th, 2008.
S.Johnsi is an Assistant Professor at DJAME since November 2007. She has over 15 years of academic experience and also has industry exposure. She has qualified the Tamilnadu State Eligibility Test (SET) organized by the Bharathiar University in 2006. She has participated and presented papers in various conferences at the National and International level. She has organized various programmes related to personal finance & equity research. She has also guided MPhil research scholars. Her domain of research includes Behavioural Finance, Capital Markets & Corporate Finance.