Dr. Deepa Venugopal
Doctoral Degree (PhD) – Management Science, – Anna University – Chennai – 2013
FDPM – Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad – 2009
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Bharatiyar University – 2004
Master of Commerce (M.Com) – Calicut University – 2002
Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) – Calicut University – 1998
Associate Professor, DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence – (2016 – till date)
Associate Professor, SNT Global Academy for Management Studies and Technology (2013 -2016)
Assistant Professor, SNT Global Academy for Management Studies and Technology (2010 -2013)
Assistant Professor, Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology (2008 – 2010)
Lecturer, Rajagiri School of Management (2006- 2007)
Investor Relations Officer-Karvy Consultants (2005 -2006)
Lecturer, Rai Business School – (2004 – 2005)
Audit Associate – R&R Associates, – (1998-2000)
- Venugopal, D, Subha, M.V (2012), Intellectual capital and value creation efficiency- An empirical investigation into the Intellectual Capital and Financial performance of Indian software industry “European Journal of Social Sciences” Vol 33 No 1 pp. 119 – 132
- “Measuring Intellectual Capital – The Key to Innovation and Sustainability” – Dr.Deepa Venugopal & Dr.M V Subha – Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities Vol. 6, No. 8, August 2016, pp. 1097-1114
- A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach to Performance Efficiency of Intellectual Capital – Case of Titan Company Limited” –Dr.Deepa Venugopal, Dr.S.T.Nambi & M.Lakashmanan – SDMIMD Journal of Management’, Vol.9, Issue 1(2018)
- Performance Efficiency of Exchange Traded Funds – ETF in India.– Dr.Deepa Venugopal & Bhuvishali M – International Research Journal of Management Sociology & Humanities. Vol – 10, issue -4 SSN2277 – 9809 (0) 2348- 9359 (P) Impact Factor* : 6.2311
- Will Adidas Run Up to Number 1 Spot with their Speed Factories? Dr.Deepa Venugopal, P.Sangeetha & S.Johnsi, Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research, ISSN: 2278-4853. Vol 8, Spl Issue 5, May 2019. Impact Factor: SJIF 2018 = 6.053
- Performance efficiency of various Indian stock market indices – a non-parametric approach Deepa Venugopal, M.V.Subha, IJMSS – June 8(2.6) international conference proceeding special issue 2019, vol 8, no 2.6 (2019).
- “Predictability of Global Stock markets – A Neural Net Analysis” – Dr.ST Nambi, Dr.Deepa Venugopal & Dr.M V Subha at National Conference on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence held at CIT – Coimbatore on 26th and 27th August -2019 in Association with IIM – B DCAL & Analytic Society of India – Conference Proceedings
- “Efficacy of Predicting Major Global stock market Indices using Artificial Neural Net” – National Conference on “Metamorphosis of Modern Management And Research – 3MAR2020” 6 March 2020 held at Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Satyamangalam.
- Financial forensics of NBFC’s using Artificial Neural Network – Evidence from India at International Conference on Economics & Finance –II , organised by SVKM”S NMIMS Bengaluru & The Econometric Society. 13 th & 14 th December 2019.
- “Predictability of Global Stock markets – A Neural Net Analysis” at National Conference on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence held at CIT – Coimbatore on 26th and 27th August -2019 in Association with IIM – B , DCAL & Analytic Society of India
- Performance Efficiency of Various Indian Stock market Indices – A non – parametric approach” at “The Tenth International Conference on “Developing Organizations For The Future: Re-interpreting The Modern Business Landscape” -organized by IBS ,Bangalore during June 27 -28, 2019.
- Will ADIDAS Run Up to Number 1 Spot With Their Speed Factories?- International Conference on Industry 4.0: Developing Sustainable Competitive Strategies – on 8,9 March 2019
- Study on the Performance Efficiency of Exchange Traded Funds i9n India – 3 rd National Conference on” Paradigm Shift In Consumer Culture – An – E- Revolution In India” at Hindustan College of Arts and Science on 1st March 2019
- Econometric Analysis of Causality between Commodity Future & Forex Futures – Evidence from Indian Market – Presented at 7 th International Conference on Contemporary issues in Management held at ISME – Bangalore on 22 & 23 February 2019
- “A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach to Performance Efficiency of Intellectual Capital – Case of Titan Company Limited” – Presented at presented in the 6th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Finance, Accounting and Banking, SDMIMD, August 2017
- Investigation into the relevance and impact of intellectual capital on corporate performance –Evidence from Indian pharmaceutical industry – ICFMCF- August – 2016 – Department of Management Studies – IIT – Madras
- Impact of intellectual capital on Corporate performance -Dr.Deepa Venugopal & Dr.MV.Subha – Make TIIM Joint International Conference 2015 – Technology, Innovation and Industrial Management –Bari, ITALY – (funded by ICSSR)
- Intellectual capital Efficiency of Indian Software companies” – At International Conference on Emerging trends in Financial Sector held at Rajagiri School of Management – Kochi -2011
- “The New Economics in Intellectual Capital Management”:-At International Conference on “Perspectives in Knowledge Management” VLB Janaki Ammal College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore 2006
Resource person for MDP’s & FDP’s & SDP’s
- Successfully coordinated & completed 4 batches of MDP as a lead faculty (100 Senior Level managers) for Lakshmi Machine Works LMW in the Month of March – April – 2018 on “Developing a Sense of Finance” for Operation Managers.
- Successfully completed (as a resource person) 4 batches of MDP (100 General Managers) for Lakshmi Machine Works LMW in the Month of March – April – 2018 on “Managing Change” in the month of September – October 2018.
- Successfully completed (as a resource person) 4 batches of MDP (100 General Managers) for Lakshmi Machine Works LMW in the Month of March – April – 2018 on “Managing from the Middle” in the month of Jan – 2019.
- Successfully completed(as a resource person)Project Risk Management module as for AAPL – (Physician Leadership Programme) – April – May – 2019
- Successfully Co-ordinated & completed ( as resource person) 3 day Student Development program on “Developing Critical Thinking Skills” Sept-(15-18)-2020
Best MBA Project Award for Year 2004 conducted by Coimbatore Management Association (CMA)
Secured second prize in All India Budget Competition “BIG BUG –2002” conducted by Institute of management & Technology
Proficiency prize & Palakkad Cooperative Urban Bank prize for Best Student – Govt. Victoria College. Palakkad -1998
Dr. DEEPA VENUGOPAL has received her Bachelor’s Degree from Calicut University. She has an excellent academic track record and holds a Master’s Degree in commerce from Calicut University and a Master’s Degree in Management from Bharatiar University with high first class. She is an Alumnus of Indian Institute of Management – Ahmadabad (IIM – A) through four months Faculty Development Programme in Management. She has more than 13 years’ of experience in Teaching and Industry and is working as Associate Professor at DJ Academy for Managerial Excellence. She received her PhD in Finance from Anna University Chennai and her research interests include Intangible Asset Valuation, Intellectual Capital Valuation, Corporate Performance evaluation etc. She has published her work in various international journals & presented papers at various national and international conferences.