The Academy has a sanctioned intake of 90 seats of which 45 are filled through the TANCET examination-and counselling route. The remaining seats falling under the “management quota” would be filled through a process determined by the University.
- A degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for candidates belonging to reserved categories)
- A valid test score in any of the commonly recognized management admission tests like GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, etc. (Candidates without a valid test score can also apply. They would be allowed to participate in the admissions process but their final selection would be subject to their producing a valid test score in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Association of Principals of Self-Financing Colleges).
Step : 1
- Application forms can be obtained directly from the Institute’s office on payment of an application fee of Rs 1000.
- Alternatively, candidates can also apply online at www.djacademy.ac.in . The application fee can be paid when candidates visit the campus to participate in the admissions process.
Step : 2
- The Institute follows a rolling admission process. Applications are processed as and when they are received and eligible candidates are shortlisted and invited to appear for a GD / personal interview.
- A merit list would be drawn up based on the marks obtained by the candidates in their 10th, 12th and qualifying degree examinations, work experience if any, the scores obtained by them in the common entrance test and their performance in the interview. Candidates would be selected strictly on the basis of this merit list.
Step : 3
- An admission offer is made to the candidates who have cleared the selection process and a time period provided to the candidates within which they can reserve their seats by paying the prescribed fee.